Business Health Services
Business Health Services, a division of RediMed, offers a full range of occupational medicine services to area businesses. Whether a company's need is large or small, Business Health Services can help keep employees healthy and provide the treatment they need to get back to work at full productivity as soon as possible if they experience a work-related injury.
BHS currently manages more than 3,000 accounts, offering a variety of occupational, wellness, education, prevention and safety programs designed to help companies protect and enhance their largest investment—their employees. All of BHS' comprehensive programs are designed to help companies manage their businesses throughout the year and are tailored to each company's unique needs and challenges. A company's number of employees and risk management considerations determine the cost of our services. Clients pay only for services rendered.
Because occupational health issues can impact a company's time and resources, BHS can help minimize lost time because it utilizes the organized delivery of care system offered through the Lutheran Health Network and its providers. If a service cannot be performed at the work place, care is delivered at the most appropriate and convenient LHN facility, including any of seven RediMed urgent care clinics, one of two BHS clinics or the Lutheran, Dupont or St. Joseph hospital emergency rooms. Some BHS services are available 24/7.
Business Health Extended
Businesses requiring initial workers' compensation treatment for second- and third-shift employees now have another option for healthcare services. That's because Business Health Clinic South has extended care into the overnight hours.
Employees who need treatment for new, non-emergent workers' compensation injuries in the evening or early morning hours can receive care through Business Health Extended. For participating businesses, this means fewer unnecessary visits to the ER, reduced treatment-related expenses and increased efficiencies.
Criteria for accessing BHE:
- To ensure efficient service, the company must call (260) 436-2273 (260) 436-2273 with authorization prior to the employee's arrival.
- Appropriate direction of care (clinic or ER visit) will be determined during the authorization call.
- To ensure safety, a company representative must accompany the employee to the clinic and both must provide company ID.
- After-hours convenience fee of $25 will be applied to all visits.
Services provided by BHE include:
- Initial workers' compensation treatment
- Drug screening and breath alcohol testing for random, post-accident and reasonable suspicion
Business Health Extended is open:
–7 p.m.-7 a.m. Mon-Thu
–7 p.m. Fri-8 a.m. Sat
–8 p.m. Sat-8 a.m. Sun
–8 p.m. Sun-7 a.m. Mon
Interested in utilizing Business Health Extended for your employees' late night or early morning work-related healthcare needs?
RediMed Business Health Services
315 E. Cook Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46825 (map)
- (260) 458-3806 (260) 458-3806 (main office)
- (260) 479-3521 (260) 479-3521 or (260) 479-3523 (260) 479-3523 (sales)
- Fax: (260) 458-3804 (260) 458-3804
Business Health Extended is open:
7 p.m.-7 a.m. Mon-Thu
7 p.m. Fri-8 a.m. Sat
8 p.m. Sat-8 a.m. Sun
8 p.m. Sun-8 a.m. Mon
(260) 458-3835 (260) 458-3835
Fax: (260) 458-3836
- Click here for a downloadable map