Many conditions can be evaluated and even treated using telehealth visits. Each provider evaluates whether or not this type of visit is appropriate for you or if you need to come into the office. Telehealth appointments are typically available for these commonly treated conditions:
- Sore Throat/Cold
- Pink/Red Eye
- Sinus Infection
- Ear Pain
- Eye Pain
- Minor Cut
- Stomach “Bug”
How do I schedule a telehealth visit?
- Go to redimedclinics.com/checkin.
- Choose the Schedule Visit Time button for RediMed Southwest.
- Complete the requested information and click the Reserve Estimated Time button at the bottom of the page.
- Watch for text messages confirming the estimated time for your video call.
- A RediMed staff member will call to complete your registration remotely.
How does it work? Do I need a special app?
Prior to your video call, you will need to download the free Zoom application. You are not required to create a Zoom account in order to have a telehealth visit. When it is time for your visit, you will receive a text message to confirm that you are in a private area and ready for a video call. This will be followed by a text with a unique web link used to begin the visit. Once you click the link, you will be joined by our provider to begin your telehealth appointment.
Are telehealth visits covered by insurance?
Many insurance plans cover telehealth visits. Please check your plan coverage. Alternatively, cash pay cost is $49/visit. Additional charges may apply if future testing is needed.